Is your high-tech camera with all its complex bells, buttons and whistles leaving you quite perplexed?
Join us on this session where, in layman’s terms, you’ll be guided through the basic camera functionalities.
Be informed on which functions photographers use and which ones to disregard and receive advice on good housekeeping and general camera settings with this course which is designed to get you nice and comfortable with your device, regardless of brand or model.
This is the perfect course to start your photographic journey on!
The course covers:
- A look at the modern camera and how it functions
- Ensuring correct initial set-up for optimal quality and performance
- Accessing the necessary functions on your particular model
- Focussing modes
- File size settings
- Colour Settings
- Shooting modes explained
- Introduction to Manual Mode
- Aperture Settings
- Shutter Speed Settings
- White Balance Settings
- Using the TTL lightmeter for basic exposures
The course fee includes:
- Course notes
- Instruction by a professional photographer
- Tea, coffee & biscuits
Course Fee: – R750